Dr. T. Scott Womble (DMin, George Fox University; MDiv, Lincoln Christian Seminary; BS, St. Louis Christian College) has been serving in full-time ministry since 1995. Scott has a great deal of experience both in the pulpit and in the classroom.
Contact Scott – email@example.com
Scott is available to speak on the following topics:
- How to Read God’s Word with Confidence (see my book, Bringing the Depths into Focus)
- The Challenge of Living for Christ (Scott’s newest book that is undergoing editing is about The Sermon on the Mount)
- Building the Kingdom of God (thinking beyond your church walls)
- Living with Expectation (serving a big God)
- Women & the Church (see my book, Beyond Reasonable Doubt)
- The Changing Landscape of Biblical Higher Education (how the church can collaborate with the college)
Lisa Womble (MDiv, Lincoln Christian Seminary; BS, University of Missouri-St. Louis) is also available to speak with or without Scott. Lisa is a certified Grip-Birkman coach and utilizes the Grip-Birkman personality/spiritual gift assessment to help people discover their spiritual gifts, personalities, intellectual styles, motivators and more. She has worked with churches, corporations, and non-profits for staff development and team building.
Contact Lisa – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa can speak on the following topics:
- Gift-Based Ministry
- Developing a Ministry of Encouragement (Encourager’s Devotional Series)
- Small Group Dynamics
- Christian Education Assessment and Training